Friday, February 5, 2010

Can a 3 yr. old get Ick???


I know you're asking yourself..."Self, what do these three pictures have in common?" Quick story and easy answer....it goes a little something like this...
Me: So Carter, what do you want for breakfast?
Carter: Macaroni & Cheese and Nerds.
Me: Sounds like an excellent choice, my friend.
Keep in mind, he's the fourth child and the only one left at home. He's babied, to say the least.
Short story long...I make my completely kick ass Kraft Mac & Cheese (hush, I don't want to hear it) and quickly realize that I've used the colander designated for cleaning the fish bowl.
I'm thinking we should have stuck to the breakfast of Nerds.

1 comment:

Laura Irrgang said...

That's WAY more sanitary than what I thought when I first saw the photos. I hadn't read your post yet, and I thought, "Oh noooo......He didn't know the difference between 'Nerds' and 'fish turds'." They sound alike.

So you're practically Mother of the Year.
Because he didn't eat fish poop. Bad mothers let their kids eat fish poop.